This year has been so challenging, that it is time for some jokes and fun. Halloween is a time where everyone can dress up and be goofy or spooky. Here are a few halloween jokes to get the fun started!
- What do birds say on Halloween? “Trick or tweet!”
- Why don’t skeletons ever go trick or treating? Because they have no-body to go with.
- Where do ghosts buy their Halloween candy? At the ghost-ery store!
- What do owls say when they go trick or treating? “Happy Owl-ween!”
- What do ghosts give out to trick or treaters? Booberries!
- Who did Frankenstein go trick or treating with? His ghoul friend.
- What Halloween candy is never on time for the party? Choco-LATE!
- What do witches put on to go trick or treating? Mas-scare-a.
- What does Bigfoot say when he asks for candy? “Trick-or-feet!”
- Which type of pants do ghosts wear to trick or treat? Boo jeans.
- What makes trick or treating with twin witches so challenging? You never know which witch is which!
Oct 30 20