Today is a day where nothing should be taken serious, as most of it might just be a practical joke. Here are some fun ways to pull pranks on anyone around!
1. Place a “Please honk and wave—April Fools’ prank!” sign on the back of your car to either confuse your spouse or roommate on the way to work, or your children going to school!
2. Tape fake roaches inside a lampshade with the light on—talk about making everyone immediately feel creepy-crawly!
3. On a Windows computer, press the Ctrl, Alt, and downward arrow keys to flip the display screen upside down. You can turn it back by pushing Ctrl, Alt, and the upward arrow key together!
4. Make a mashed potato and gravy sundae that looks just like ice cream and caramel sauce, but is definitely more dinner than dessert!
5. Sorry in advance to whoever is on the receiving end of this prank, but one way to really shock someone is by leaving fake poop out somewhere in your home, car, or workplace!
6. Stuff toilet paper in the toe of your kids’ or roommates’ shoes, and see how long it takes for them to figure out the prank!
7. Switch out two (or more) bags of cereal from their boxes for the ultimate “gotcha!” moment in the morning!
8. Stick clear plastic wrap over the toilet, but be prepared for a clean-up that’s slightly less funny!
9. Place a jolly rancher or two in the showerhead so that the water comes out sticky (and potentially a little colorful)!